Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I got this from http://hubmanshangout.blogspot.com so any of you so inclined, please have fun.




You Should Be Allowed to Vote



You got 15/15 questions correct.

Generally speaking, you're very well informed.



If you vote this election, you'll know exactly who (and what) you'll be voting for.

You're likely to have strong opinions, and you have the facts to back them up.



So...how did you do?

On an other subject:
How many square feet is the place you live? What are the utility bills per month. This is for a post I'm working on. Thanks in advance.

5 comments:

- said...

Me too. 15/15

I dont like to talk politics online with people right off the bat though. I dont wanna be offensive is why. If people can agree to disagree and not get bothered or upset by things I say- then I'll agree to talk politics. I'm not very emotional though when I talk about this stuff. And it can sometimes come across the wrong way by mistake with some people. Thats why I avoid if I think I should.

Sorry I wrote so dang much. And thanks for your comment too ;) Totally made me smile~

*grins*

Anonymous said...

14/15

1250 SQFT

67- AVERAGE ELEC. FOR THE LAST 5 MO.

105- AVERAGE WATER/SEWER (PAID EVERY 2 MONTHS) ITS EXPENSIVE BECAUSE WE HAVE TO HAVE IT PIPPED IN PRETTY FAR SINCE I LIVE IN MAYBERRY AND WE DON'T HAVE OUR OWN WATER SYSTEM.

NO GAS- IT SCARES ME.

Karl said...

I Smile 2 Much: I have a hard time imagining you being offensive with anyone, I do understand coming across the wrong way sometimes, it happens to me a lot.

You're welcome to write as much as you want.

Karl said...

Jenn: I knew you'd be up there, You can vote with my blessing;)

Thanks for the information, I will try to put something entertaining together with it.

rage said...

1200 sq ft.

220 per month for combined gas and electric.

Thanks for stopping by the blog!